33 Kingsway has been transformed.
Offering 4,896 sq ft – 56,008 sq ft of stylish new office space.
A transformation has taken place at 33 Kingsway. The classic Portland stone exterior makes way to a bright contemporary interior, with a breathtaking full height atrium as its towering centrepiece.
The full height atrium ensures natural light on the office floors is excellent and provides a defined sense of space. Light floods the area to create a calm, contemporary environment.
- Stylish new reception by Joanna White
- Stunning central atrium with bridge links
- 2.65m floor to ceiling height (typical floor)
- Raised floors with 100mm void (notional)
- 4 pipe fan coil AC system
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- LG 7 compatible lighting
- 1:9 sq m occupancy design
- 46 Bicycle spaces with 43 lockers
- 5 showers
- WC's on each floor
- Balconies on 2nd - 6th floors
- 3 x 13 person lifts
- Fire fighting and goods lift
33 Kingsway is at London's centre. A part of Covent Garden which is the gateway to the vibrant West End. Step over Kingsway to the east and enjoy the green space of Lincoln's Inn Fields in historic Holborn. Journey south down this prominent street to Aldwych, the Victoria Embankment and the River Thames, from here you are a short walk to the lively Southbank and Waterloo.
A development by Aviva Investors
Henry Richardson: 020 7809 6853
Ian McCarter: 020 7182 2171
Richard Smart: 020 7182 2577
Simon Conie: 020 7182 3403
Philip Hobley: 020 7861 1192
Julian Woolgar: 020 7861 1008
Abby Smart: 020 7861 1306